For more information on COIVD-19 Mitigation Efforts, please visit The City of Pittsburgh COVID Response web page.
We are currently experiencing technical difficulties that may occasionally cause a double booking to occur. We are working with the vendor to resolve the issue. Please note that this may allow the same shelter to be booked more than once for the same date and time. If this is identified, we will notify you. Thank you for your understanding.
City of Pittsburgh Online Park Shelter Reservations
- If new user, click on the Create New Account link to sign up for an account with the City of Pittsburgh.
- Next, you will be prompted to enter basic contact information and set a password. When finished, click the Create Profile button.
- Log into your account and click on the Facility Rentals link to search for facilities and book your event (you may also click View Facilities button to access dropdown menu) .
- Click the plus "+" signs next to park name for dropdown menu, and select desired shelter. The white Info button will display info, including pricing, of shelter; red Calendar icon will show if date is available; blue Reserve icon will direct you to reservation screen.
- Please note, if you have previously rented a shelter from the City of Pittsburgh, your name may already be in our system. In this case, click the Sign In link on this page and use the forgot password link to have a temporary password emailed to you.
Tips & Notes:
- Please note that if the date shows up as "conflict" in red, this means that the shelter is under a seasonal closure or it is already booked by someone else.
- You may find the Facility Calendar option on our website useful, which shows what shelters and dates are already booked.
- The above instructions are for park shelter rentals ONLY. For field permits, please click the Sports Field Permit link on left side of browser.
When searching for a date in the Facility Calendar, please follow the instructions below:
- Select "Facility" ONLY (if other categories are selected, the calendar will not load properly).
- Select "Day" "Week" or "Month" (we recommend selecting "Month" if you are looking for availability of multiple dates).
- Select "Jump To" to select or enter month/date.
- Select green "Search" button.
- The dates on the calendar that show up as blank are the dates that are currently available for the given facility.
For additional assistance with the online rental process or for more information about the City of Pittsburgh's available park shelters, facilities, and amenities, please review the documents available below: