We are currently experiencing technical difficulties that may occasionally cause a double booking to occur. We are working with the vendor to resolve the issue. Please note that this may allow the same shelter to be booked more than once for the same date and time. If this is identified, we will notify you. Thank you for your understanding.
City of Pittsburgh Online Facility Reservations
New User Instructions:
- Click on the Create New Account link to sign up for an account with the City of Pittsburgh.
- Next, you will be prompted to enter basic contact information and set a password. When finished, click the Create Profile button.
- Finally, log into your account and click on the Facility Rentals link to search for facilities and book your event. For additional guidance, please refer to the Online Rental Step-by-Step Guide.
- Please note, if you have previously rented a shelter from the City of Pittsburgh, your name may already be in our system. In this case, click the Sign In link on this page and use the forgot password link to have a temporary password emailed to you.
Tips & Notes:
- Please note that if the date shows up as "conflict" in red, this means that the shelter is under a seasonal closure or it is already booked by someone else.
- You may find the Facility Calendar option on our website useful, which shows what shelters and dates are already booked.
For additional assistance with the online rental process or for more information about the City of Pittsburgh's available park shelters and facilities, please review the documents available below: